CAREER GUIDANCE & PLACEMENT UNIT (CGPU)
The Career Guidance and Placement Unit (CGPU) is started in this college as a voluntary organization. CGPU is provided with a well-equipped conference training room and separate, well-furnished rooms for interviews and counselling.
The Placement Officer who is assisted by student representatives from all the departments heads this unit. The Principal of the institution and all other faculty members have extended their wholehearted support to the functioning of the unit.
Other facilities include air-conditioned rooms for group discussions and interviews.The objectives of the unit are
- To place final year students in respectable organizations through campus recruitment
- To provide industrial training to students during their course of study.
- To organize lectures, seminars, group discussions, mock interviews etc. for career guidance, entrepreneurship and personality development.
- To provide information and assistance to students regarding
The Career Guidance and Placement Unit (CGPU) sends invitation letters, along with the Placement Programme containing the Job Announcement Form, to selected organisations.
On receiving the reply, CGPU forwards the details of the eligible students to the company.
A mutually convenient date is fixed for the campus visit.
State-of-the-art facilities, for conducting the recruitment is provided by the unit.
The recruitment process is completed in the campus itself.
Offer letters, complete in all respects, are sent to the CGPU to follow the set norms.
- Job opportunities in India and abroad.
- Opportunities for self-employment.
- Opportunities for higher studies in India and abroad.
- Competitive examinations like GRE, GMAT,TOEFL, GATE, CAT etc.